Do you love making games that people love to play? We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer with a strong knowledge of gameplay and design to join our team.
As a Gameplay Programmer with Tactile Entertainment you will join a team composed of both gameplay-focused and technically-minded engineers. You will get the opportunity to work on a very broad range of tasks related to implementing gameplay and user interaction based on our game designs.
We use Unity3D to develop our games and we expect our programmers to have impeccable knowledge of using and extending Unity3D to fully support the entire team of artists, level designers and co-engineers.
- implementing new gameplay features based on game designs
- implementing user interfaces based on artist designs
- maintaining and optimizing existing games
- experience with working in Unity3D
- experience with mobile games in Unity3D (iOS and/or Android)
- excellent knowledge of C#
- strong 3D math and dynamics skills
- great attention to detail
- be independent and pro-active
- team player
- experience with collaborating on medium to large scale projects
- a good sense of F2P game design
- an eye for the “fun factor”
- experience with Objective C and Java
- experience with using analytics to make informed game design decisions
Tactile is a Danish growing game developer located in the heart of Copenhagen. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has entailed a series of highly successful titles such as Bee Brilliant, Skyline Skaters and Disco Ducks.
We value an open and amicable work environment based on individual freedom and responsibility. We believe that creativity can only truly thrive if you enjoy yourself as well as the company of your colleagues. Therefore, we strive to nurture a cordial and social atmosphere in which each individual is encouraged to grow and develop.
This is why we consider ourselves not only a growing company, but also a growing family.