Are you passionate about creating fun and engaging art? Can you picture yourself using your talents to help make games that people love to play all over the world? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, maybe your next gig should be with Tactile Entertainment.
We need 2D Artists with a proven track record of creating high-quality, visually-stunning game art to join our growing and creative team. Reporting to our Creative Director, you will part of a small production team that will create awesome games!
Here's a bit more about it:
- Create colorful and engaging 2D art, character design, world design and animations
- Conceptualize, design, and create visuals from scratch to final in-game assets
- Capable of independently creating game art from concept sketching to final animations, renderings/ tweaks
- Team player with demonstrated passion and commitment to make the most beautiful games on the planet
- A strong understanding of 2D techniques to produce high quality polished work
- Highly passionate about games
- Experience and interest in UI/UX
- Experience Spine
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.
Tactile is a Danish growing game developer located in the heart of Copenhagen. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has entailed a series of highly successful titles such as Bee Brilliant, Skyline Skaters and Disco Ducks.
We value an open and amicable work environment based on individual freedom and responsibility. We believe that creativity can only truly thrive if you enjoy yourself as well as the company of your colleagues. Therefore, we strive to nurture a cordial and social atmosphere in which each individual is encouraged to grow and develop.
This is why we consider ourselves not only a growing company, but also a growing family.