Head of Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing leader with solid user acquisition marketing experience in a growth company? Do you have the drive and ambition to help take a growing games company to the next level to optimize marketing performance and introduce more players to our awesome games? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you might just be our new Head of Marketing.
As Head of Marketing, you will be a member of the leadership team. In addition to helping set company and marketing strategy, you will oversee our marketing team’s efforts for all games and be responsible for allocating the marketing budget across games to optimize the overall ROI.
The successful candidate will combine a strong analytical ability, business judgment, and a keen ability to work well with and inspire others. It also helps if you are passionate about games.
- As part of the leadership team, you will define marketing goals, develop marketing plans, and implement successful campaigns and branding strategy
- Lead growing marketing team that is supported with solid data analytics and tools
- Oversee paid user acquisition efforts across games to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channel partners
- Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective user acquisition
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimization
- Generate performance reports and present to senior management.
- Several years of experience running user acquisition/ performance marketing teams
- Experience scaling a growing marketing team and company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strategically minded, but ready to roll up your sleeves when needed
- A good sense of F2P game design or freemium apps/SAAS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, with ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Solid experience building brand awareness through various methods
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working in casual “match-3” space
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.
Tactile is a growing Danish game developer located in the heart of Copenhagen. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has entailed a series of highly successful titles such as Bee Brilliant, Cookie Cats and Disco Ducks.
We value an open and amicable work environment based on individual freedom and responsibility. We believe that creativity can only truly thrive if you enjoy yourself as well as the company of your colleagues. Therefore, we strive to nurture a cordial and social atmosphere in which each individual is encouraged to grow and develop.
This is why we consider ourselves not only a growing company, but also a growing family.