Motion Graphic Artist-Marketing
Do you love designing and creating compelling ads that attract and engage users? Can you accept the challenge of telling our story visually in a fun and friendly way? Do you love mobile games? If you've answered yes to these questions, then you might just be the new Motion Graphic Artist for Tactile Entertainment.
As a dedicated marketing team member you will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing adverts and other promotional materials for Tactile's games and brand with a focus on digital channels. You will confidently commit and deliver to deadlines to:
- Produce advertising based on weekly briefs
- Develop creatives for specific campaigns
- Create and edit videos for both trailers and adverts
- Design app store graphics and icons
- Develop marketing materials and presentations
- Ensure brand identity is maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with external suppliers for design services
- Strong portfolio and experience delivering under tight deadlines
- Excellent design skills and artistic abilities
- Solid knowledge and experience of design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Experience with video design, development and editing is a must
- Knowledge of the best principles and trends of design and layout across various media channels/formats
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Project management experience with ability to work across multiple projects and collaborate with game artists and producers
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of Branding, UI and Marking a must and experience in mobile space a plus!
This is a full-time job, available immediately and based on-site in Copenhagen.
Share our passion for creating high-quality and engaging games that people love to play.
Tactile is a dynamic Danish game developer located in the heart of Copenhagen. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has included a series of highly successful titles such as Bee Brilliant, Cookie Cats and Disco Ducks.
We value an open and casual work environment based on individual freedom and responsibility.
We believe that creativity can only truly thrive if you enjoy yourself as well as the company of your colleagues.
We strive to nurture a friendly and social atmosphere where each individual is encouraged to grow and develop based on their strengths and interests.
We are diverse with nearly 40 employees representing 14 nationalities, we consider ourselves not only a growing company, but also a growing family.
In addition, we offer:
- A bright new office space in the City Centre
- A chance to work with the latest and best tools and technology
- Delicious lunch made with love by our Karma employee
- Social activities including, game nights, Friday bar and more
- The ability to shape, influence and innovate how we do things
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!